Meet Dr. Liz Jenkins, LMFT Certified Life Transitions and Relationship Coach
Most call me Dr. Liz. I’m a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Certified Life Transitions and Relationship Coach and have had the joy of working with thousands of women, men, and children in individual, couples, and family therapy.
No two situations are alike and I’ve designed MOM-Mentum with this in mind. Whether you opt to build your own MOM-Mentum through one of my free webinars, through 1-on-1 personal coaching, or through my exclusive ON TRACK program, you are now in a position to transform your life for the better.
“Give yourself the gift of hope and energy. Give your relationship the gift of love and connection. Give your children the gift of a happy, engaged and confident mom. Give your life a LEGACY to be proud of.”
I’ve been in your shoes. Or shoes that are similar. Believe me – you can’t be married for 30 years and not have had struggles. Despite having extensive training and professional experience, I’m not insulated from real life…from the messages we each carried from childhood, adolescence and adulthood.
I’ve seen it in myself and those who I help…we all carry baggage…and gone unchecked, it can impact our every day. My mission through MOM-mentum is to empower you from within so you can enjoy more fruitful and fulfilling relationships with your entire family.
- Ph.D., Psychology, Alliant/United States International University, San Diego
- M.S., Counseling Psychology, California State University, San Bernardino
- B.A., Psychology and Health & Society, University of California, Riverside
Licensure and Certifications
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (Texas) LMFT 201515-Active
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (California) LMFT ME021363-Active
- Certified Life Coach – The Academy of Modern Applied Psychology
- Brief Therapy certification
- Gottman Method Therapy Level 3
- Mitchell trained Critical Incident Stress Debriefer (CISD)
- Past Membership Chairperson for Idaho Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (IDAMFT)
- Member – American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Member – Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (TAMFT)
- Member – Austin Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (Austin-AMFT)
Research, Publications, and Key Speaking Engagements
- Gender, Sex Roles and the Depressive Experience – Masters Thesis and Doctoral Dissertation
- Gender, Sex Roles and the Depressive Experience” Western State Psychological Association Convention, Seattle, WA
- Lunch-n-Learn training series – “Managing Stress” and “Balancing Work & Home” Austin TX
- Columnist for “Corona This Month” Magazine & “The Daily Independent Newspaper”
- Contributor for “Behavioral Health Update” a monthly newsletter for United Behavioral Health
- “Community Lecture Series, Colorado & California
- “Women Who Know Too Much”, Women’s Conference, Riverside, CA
- Suicide Prevention- presented to students of Corona Junior High School, Corona, CA
- “Finding the Time to Relax” Federal Women’s Conference, Norco, CA
- “Happiness is a Choice” Keynote speaker- aired on KSGN radio, Corona, CA
- “The New Assertive You” Keynote speaker-Federal Women’s conference, Norco, CA
- “EAP” Keynote speaker-State of Missouri EAP Conference